Tuesday, May 12, 2009
My friend lynne told me about a new product she found , the product is called Distress Crackle paint .
this was a beginning of a new journal.
I took left over arches 140 hard press and cut it into 4 strips
of paper 4 x 6 . I then painted the pages with different colors of the distress paint .I let it dry
and then painted it with the luminarte paints. I also rubbed it with the distress ink pads .
the more I played with this paint the more i liked it . I found layering different colors made a great effect. I then started collaging the pages and adding more distress paint . i really like how this page turned out . thanks lynne.
a page in my new journal that i have not used but i feel the page is finished.
these are before I put the pages together.
I used the distress crackle paint and luminarte paints.
the other side of the paper.