Thursday, December 6, 2012

Photo of the Day



I took this photo in Paris this last spring,
I don't think it is a very good photo . I 
like it today because it is my birthday and 
I would like to be here and picking out a
treat for myself . When I was there in 
april I could not make up my mind what 
I wanted to eat at this bakery . I think today  
I would not have a  problem. Of course I would not mind if 
I was having lunch at Angelina's and topping 
it off with a ice cream sundae . 



I hope everyone has a great day !
Eat a sundae for me !
xxoo







3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, kathy, happy birthday... i hope you had a wonderful day - or at least will have a wonderful weekend coming up!

    love...

    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum.... wouldnt it be nice to spend your birthday in Paris!!!!

    Happy Birthday Kathy. Hope you got at least one macaron for your birthday. Have a special day.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kathy, does this mean you are a Sag?
    Are you capable of saying zingers that get right to the heart of the matter? I think that is a fabulous picture, love seeing the reflection of Paris in the window. And what a window display~
    xx
    julie

    ReplyDelete