Saturday, March 12, 2016

Lopez Island with India Flint

I arrived on Lopez Island to this beautiful sunset .
the house where i stayed .

the class was held in this lovely place
the view from the work studio
bundles waiting to be unwrapped
my altered shirt

transformation

back of my apron

drying fabric


                                I have not been able to write about this experience . no words
                                could describe how wonderful this class made me feel . lopez
                                island alone was eye opening . it was an amazing combination of
                                people . india was very giving , not only in teaching us but feeding
                                us . christi carter who was the contact person was amazing .
                                carol who hosted me in her home was so gracious .
                                if this class is ever offered here again , i will be there in a heart beat ,
                                                                            xxoo

10 comments:

  1. i can feel your Happiness. Thank you for giving us these
    photographs....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you grace ... happiness was abounding. xxoo

      Delete
  2. wow... so happy for you, kathy!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful you could be there! saw the dress on Christi's instagram (I think).

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything here is sooooo inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  5. just finding this, india worked her magic again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY. Kathy dear, why did you not let me know you'd written this? I had no idea ... and here I am, on Christmas night, December 25th, 2016, discovering it for the first time! [thank stars for Google]
    What a gift.........thank you, Kathy. I sincerely hope our paths will cross again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lost for words. Thank you for your kind ones.

    ReplyDelete