Friday, July 3, 2009

Alala in the garden


I finally got some new work done .
That is the nice part about living somewhere it is to hot to go outside.
I end up doing a lot of art work.
A friend turns 50 this week and they like to garden.
I thought it would be nice to put Alala in the garden.
It seems like a natural place for Alala to be .
I hope all are having a good 4th of july .
I plan on spending it with friends .
I am bringing the apricot pie ... yum. Fresh organic apricots from
santa monica market . This is the best part of summer, lots of fresh fruit.
All the things you can make with fresh fruit .
My new addiction is frozen yogurt , agave , and any fresh fruit.
I am on my 5th batch today .
The flavor today is boysenberry .
I will let you know how it works out.
Have a great weekend . I am.

8 comments:

  1. oh, alala looks GOOD in the garden, kathy!! love this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you andrea and lynne .
    your comments mean a lot to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just found your blog through Lynne's link and had to go back and read all your archives. I see you are a new blogger. I love all your photos and especially your work. I have a particular fondness for crows so I immediately was drawn to your blog banner. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you jan . i am happy to see you here .
    i love taking photo's . thanks for your comment .

    ReplyDelete
  5. kathy, i've just given you an award over at my place... feel free to do with it as you like -- i loved giving it to you. : ) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey - nice to meet you (via Lynne). You have a lovely blog here and wonderful art. I'll be back :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you through Lynne too, I love your blog and your art... Roxanne

    ReplyDelete