Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ninfa

Today it is so hot here that I needed someplace cool to dream about .
This is truly a secret garden in Italy . I visited this garden with
my friend Michael . He being a master gardener knew all the special
gardens to visit . I have been spending a lot of time dreaming about Italy
and planning my next trip for 2010. It is my hundred anniversary !
60 years old and 4o years married . I feel we deserve this trip for
being on the planet this long and being married .Really just
a great excuse to go to Italy . If you have not gone , go !
It is truly a wonderful country .
What I love about Italy , so much stays the same .
I can find places I went to when I was 19 yrs old and
It is comforting to return to those places and find them intact.
As i have gotten older I see Italy with new eyes and
am so much more appreciative of all the wonderful art.

1 comment:

  1. WOW that is a COOL place! Soooooo when are we going???????

    You guys deserve to go weather it is an anniversary or not!

    Can't wait to see you next week..... the weather will be a lot cooler for ya! We are having our heat wave this week.... high of 80! LOL

    ReplyDelete