Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Time Warp


I feel like i am stuck in a time warp
lately . No matter how hard i try 
I am stuck in the past because it seems
the past has become the future .I do not 
really feel like elaborating on this thought.
it is nothing in  my personal life it has more to 
do with the stuff going on in the news .
I will just leave it at that .
cryptic i know .

something good 
a new 
journal

  
and a few more stitches on my skull project


stitching soothes my nerves.
relaxes and keeps me sane .

i hope everyone is having 
a great october .
xxoo



4 comments:

  1. oh, wow - your cloth! total love!! and also your journal, but i already told you that...

    : )

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. one good thing about reflecting on the cycles in life over nearly 6 decades of living on this planet is that it will change, as my old friend Pete (plant shaman extraordinaire who moved to Brazil to save the rainforest back in the 70's and is still there) said so long ago-
    "Spirit likes to see us dance on the shifting sands of change"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait to see that skull project in full. it looks so awesome!
    i avoid the news as much as possible. it is just too depressing.
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete